Check Out The Latest All Access Features!
May 23, 2007 at 11:21 AM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- our columns are updated! Here's a rundown of what's new today on ALL ACCESS:
* ALL THEM BIG DOGS: BOB SHANNON profiles FRED WINSTON.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: TOMMY KRAMER talks about the only two elements that are important: music and anything that's not music.
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS explains why even failure is success.
* THE NET UNTANGLED: CHRIS BOYLAN talks about image sizing.
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING warns not to underestimate your audience.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks to WKST/PITTSBURGH's DYLAN.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES hears from KUUU & KUDD/SALT LAKE CITY's BRIAN MICHEL.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND goes one-on-one with KFYV/VENTURA-SANTA BARBARA, CA's MAVERICK.
Country Editor JIM ASKER interviews KPLX/DALLAS' JOHN SEBASTIAN.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON gets the scoop from CFRB-A/TORONTO's BILL CARROLL.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER hits up KFTE/LAFAYETTE, LA's JUDE "THE AFTERNOON DUDE" WALKER.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA hears from WEDG/BUFFALO-NIAGARA FALLS, NY's JAMES KURDZIEL.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING interviews WRRX/PENSACOLA, FL's "BIG DADDY" TERRY STYLES
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN talks to the band THE FOLD.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL profiles RON BAKER, formerly of PRETTYMAN BROADCASTING and WICL/HAGERSTOWN.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!