Beat The Heat With New All Access Columns
August 22, 2007 at 10:27 AM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- and we've got a batch of brand new columns exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* ALL THEM BIG DOGS: BOB SHANNON finds hope and continuity in the tragedies of life.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: KEVIN ROBINSON talks about coaching air talent.
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS deals in ways to "position your career."
* LIFE LINES: MICHAEL HAYES reveals "The Power Of Thinking Big."
* THE NET UNTANGLED: CHRIS BOYLAN offers a daily update on the wild world of the web.
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING reveals how programming can be "strangers to fiction."
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL gets in with WHTZ (Z100)/New York afternooner J.J. KINCAID.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES talks the talk with KKUU/PALM SPRINGS MD RON-T.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND hears the latest form WUHU/BOWLING GREEN, KY PD/mornings BROOKE SUMMERS.
Country Editor JIM ASKER catches up with the mind of WXCY/WILMINGTON, DE Prog./Op/nights DAVE HOVEL.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON pitches some questions to Sports WSSP-A/MILWAUKEE afternoon co-host CLIFF SAUNDERS.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER probes the mind of KRXF/BEND, OR PD MIKE FLANAGAN.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA talks with lovely and extremely talented and sharp REPRISE RECORDS VP/Rock Promotion CHERYL VALENTINE.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING hears the word from KHTE (HOT 96.5)/LITTLE ROCK MD/nights BABYBOY.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN talks with SPARROW RECORDS artists ROBBIE SEAY BAND.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL profiles JD PAGE, formerly of WESO-A, WXKS, AND WBAM, among others.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!