The Latest Insight From All Access Columnists
August 30, 2007 at 9:08 AM (PT)
Here's a novel way to beat the heat -- with some fresh, new columns exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* ALL THEM BIG DOGS: BOB SHANNON offers his recollections of a particularly memorable sea cruise.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: DANIEL ANSTANDING offers five tips to attract the 12-24 listener.
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS warns you to "be careful what you wish for."
* LIFE LINES: DIANA LAIRD offers ways to be a better manager.
* THE NET UNTANGLED: CHRIS BOYLAN offers a daily update on the wild world of the web.
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING is passionate about Smooth Jazz.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL gets into it with WIHT (HOT 99.5)/WASHINGTON, D.C. APD/afternoons TOBY KNAPP.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES talks to KVYB (THE VIBE)/OXNARD/VENTURA PD/MD/mornings MAMBO.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND gets some fresh insight from VALLIE RICHARDS consultant GREG DUNKIN.
Country Editor JIM ASKER talks turkey with KHGE (BIG COUNTRY 102.7)/FRESNO PD CHUCK GEIGER.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON interviews Sports WSSP-A/MILWAUKEE afternoon co-host CLIFF SAUNDERS..
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER talks with WGRD/GRAND RAPIDS afternooner SPUD.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA chats with WZOW/SOUTH BEND PD/mornings CHILI WALKER.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the 411 from WCCG (SOUL 104.5)/FAYETTEVILLE, NC PD VICTOR FROST.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN chats with INPOP RECORDS artists SHANE & SHANE.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL profiles BRIAN BLACK, formerly of CUMULUS MEDIA KZRK-A/KPUR-A/AMARILLO, TX.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!