Exclusive Mediabase Chart Analysis Now Delivered Via E-mail
September 10, 2007 at 7:11 AM (PT)
The latest MEDIABASE chart analysis from RADIOCRUNCH Pres. and MEDIABASE chart consultant ANTHONY ACAMPORA was delivered to your e-mail box this morning. Look for this feature each week, exclusively from ALL ACCESS.
Here's what ANTHONY discussed this week:
* Top 40: KAYNE Returns To Top 10; RIHANNA Charts A Trio; BRITNEY Debuts
* Rhythmic: PLIES Retains Top Spot; SOULJA BOY Closes In
* Urban: SOULJA BOY 'Cranks' First Chart-Topper; Two From ZOMBA Go Top 10; ALICIA Debuts Huge
* Urban AC: MUSIQ Still On Top; PRINCE Top Five; ALICIA KEYS Debut
* AC: No Change In The Top 10; YAMIN, BIG & RICH, BABAFACE Post Slight Gains
* Hot AC: Top 5 Status Quo; COLBIE Top 10; MAROON, MONAHAN Rise
* Active Rock: PUDDLE Splashes Their Way To The Top; SEETHER Soars To Top 10
* FOOS On Top Yet Again; PARAMORE Surges; SEETHER, JIMMY Score Huge Jumps
To make sure you're getting this exclusive info each week, make sure you're signed up for ALL ACCESS Newsletters in the "My Account" section of this website.