Come And Get 'em -- New Columns From All Access!
September 12, 2007 at 11:02 AM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time for a brand new batch of columns exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* ALL THEM BIG DOGS: BOB SHANNON begins his two-part flashback to the life and career of the great DAN INGRAM.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: STEVE CASEY offers the basics on adding new music.
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS tells you how to turn defeat into victory.
* LIFE LINES: MICHAEL HAYES tips you into having "A Winner's Image."
* THE NET UNTANGLED: CHRIS BOYLAN offers a daily update on the wild world of the web.
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING offers a cold look on the corporate radio world.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL may need some help, as he actually interviews himself.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES talks to KLUC/LAS VEGAS "Third Chair" SPENCE.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND discusses the biz with DIS COMPANY owner DAVID SALIDOR.
Country Editor JIM ASKER asks the big 10 to MOBE ENTERPRISES Pres./CEO MOBY IN THE MORNING.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks to KSRO-A/SANTA ROSA, CA afternooner DAVID GLASS.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER talks X's and O's with WXDX/PITTSBURGH MD/nights VINNIE FERGUSON.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA hurls a few words with WEBN/CINCINNATI MD/nights/"Damnation Alley" host FRITZ.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING talks PPM with ARBITRON Pres./Sales & Marketing PIERRE BOUVARD.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN profiles BEC RECORDINGS band FALLING UP.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with ex-KJIL air talent STEVE ATTAWAY.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!