Arbitron Releases Preliminary Radar 94 Data
September 18, 2007 at 12:47 PM (PT)
ARBITRON has released preliminary findings from RADAR 94. Highlights include:
* 96% of Adults age 18-49 with a college degree and an annual household income of $50,000 or above, tune into radio over the course of a week.
* Radio reaches 233 million listeners over the course of the week. This remains consistent from a year ago.
* RADAR Network affiliates have consistent delivery reaching key young and adult demographics advertisers target; they reach 84% of adults 18-34 and adults 25-54. They also reach 84% of Adults 18-49.
* 94% of Black Non-Hispanic persons and 95% of Hispanic persons, age 12 and older tune into radio over the course of a week.
* Radio reaches 96% of Black Non-Hispanics and Hispanics age 25-54 over the course of a week.
* Radio reaches 94% percent of college grads age 18+. 96% of adults 18-49 with a college degree and an annual income of $75,000 or more tune into radio over the course of a week.
On TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2007, ARBITRON will release the complete RADAR 94 Radio Network Audience Report results. RADAR is the standard currency for national network radio ratings, measuring 56 individual radio networks. These networks are operated by ABC RADIO NETWORKS, AMERICAN URBAN RADIO NETWORKS, CRYSTAL MEDIA NETWORKS, DIAL GLOBAL INC., JONES MEDIAAMERICA INC., PREMIERE RADIO NETWORKS and WESTWOOD ONE RADIO NETWORKS.