Get The Latest Read From All Access' All-Star Columnists
September 19, 2007 at 6:40 AM (PT)
Thank God it's WEDNESDAY ... time for some brand new columns exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* ALL THEM BIG DOGS: BOB SHANNON ends his two-part flashback to the life and career of the great DAN INGRAM.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: JIMMY RISK compares radio's competitors to a wolf pack.
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS explains how a good defense can be a great offense.
* LIFE LINES: DIANA LAIRD tells you how to be "1 In A Million."
* THE NET UNTANGLED: CHRIS BOYLAN offers a daily update on the wild world of the web.
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING demands that programmers offer more than music to their listeners' ears.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks to J/RCA MUSIC GROUP Sr. Dir./Pop promotion DAVID DYER.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES gets the latest from KYLD (WILD 94.9)/SAN FRANCISCO APD/MD TRAVIS X. LOUGHRAN.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND checks in with KOSY, KZHT, KJMY, KODJ, KNRS-A/SALT LAKE CITY OM JEFF COCHRAN.
Country Editor JIM ASKER talks with WCEN (THE MOOSE 94.5)/SAGINAW, MI PD/middays JOBY PHILLIPS.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON discusses the biz with KSRO-A/SANTA CLARA, CA afternoon host DAVID GLASS..
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER gets the best story from IDJMG VP/Modern Rock CHRISTINE CHIAPPETTA.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA captures the past and the future from CABO WABO RADIO Sr. Dir./Programming SHADOE STEVENS.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the 411 from XM SATELLITE RADIO Channel 60 (Soul Street) PD/on-air BOBBY BENNETT.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN profiles TOOTH & NAIL RECORDS band THOUSAND FOOT KRUTCH.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with commercial writer/editor/producer BIG SAUCE (DEAN DOUGLAS).
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!