Calling Out New All Access Columns!
October 17, 2007 at 10:41 AM (PT)
It's yet another WEDNESDAY, so step right up and sample some brand new columns exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* ALL THEM BIG DOGS: BOB SHANNON delves into the early days of the legendary LARRY LUJACK.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: JD GIBBS vents on those who maintain a "no calls/no e-mails" edict.
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS talks about the ying and yang of life, and how it balances out your career.
* LIFE LINES: DIANA LAIRD emphasizes the importance of "Attitude with Gratitude."
* THE NET UNTANGLED: CHRIS BOYLAN offers a daily update on the wild world of the web.
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING talks about "Trending And Technology."
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WVAQ/MORGANTOWN, WV PD LACY NEFF.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES gets into it with KSTQ/LUBBOCK, TX MD/afternoons/Imaging Mix DJ GILBERT SANTANA.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND hears the word from KOOI/TYLER, TX PD/afternoons RICK EVANS.
Country Editor JIM ASKER talks turkey with KYKR/BEAUMONT, TX afternoons JIM KING.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks shop with syndicated "CAR CLINIC".
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER talks X's and O's with KQXR/BOISE PD/mornings JEREMY NICOLATO.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA gets serious with SIRIUS Octane//20 Format Mgr. JEFF REGAN.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING talks with WKXI/JACKSON, MS OM/PD STAN BRANSON.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN does a soundcheck with 7SPIN MUSIC band SEVENGLORY.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with former KLOS/LOS ANGELES alum DAN CARLISLE.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!