Catch The Wave Of New All Access Columns!
October 31, 2007 at 10:04 AM (PT)
It's yet another WEDNESDAY -- time for a fresh batch of brand new columns exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* ALL THEM BIG DOGS: BOB SHANNON looks at the life of the main who coined the term, "rock and roll -- ALAN FREED.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: GARY BEGIN lists the "10 Essential Music Programming Points."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS names the "10 Basic Rules For Success In Life."
* LIFE LINES: DIANA LAIRD discovers the power of humility.
* THE NET UNTANGLED: CHRIS BOYLAN offers a daily update on the wild world of the web.
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING examines the "Remote Possibilities."
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WHTZ (Z100)/NEW YORK PD SHARON DASTUR.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES gets into it with WZHT/GREENVILLE-SPARTANBURG, SC PD JET BLACK.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND gets linked to WLNK/CHARLOTTE MD/morning show producer TODD HALLER.
Country Editor JIM ASKER talks turkey with WBYT (B100)/SOUTH BEND PD/afternoons CLINT MARSH.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON goes on-on-one with SIRIUS OUTQ morning host LARRY FLICK.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER adds it all up with INTERSCOPE/GEFFEN/A&M national alternative promotion ROBBIE LLOYD.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA talks with KUPD/PHOENIX Promotion Dir./webmaster MARK RANDALL.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets into it with WLTZ/SAGINAW PD EUGENE BROWN.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN gets the word from KCMS/SEATTLE MD/afternoon-driver SARAH TAYLOR.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with former KUZZ/BAKERSFIELD alum DANIELA SONNINO.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!