Fresh Insight In New All Access Columns
November 14, 2007 at 10:31 AM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY again -- time to check out the brand new columns exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* ALL THEM BIG DOGS: BOB SHANNON finds new innovation from the legendary RON JACOBS.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: SEAN ROSS finds seven habits that are help create effective radio stations.
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS lists "Your Five Biggest Mistakes."
* LIFE LINES: DIANA LAIRD finds the value in apologizing.
* THE NET UNTANGLED: CHRIS BOYLAN offers a daily update on the wild world of the web.
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING asks whether comedy still makes morning work.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with CAPITOL RECORDS Sr. Dir./Pop Promotion & Marketing JOE RAINEY.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES gets into it with KXJM (JAMMIN" 95.5)/PORTLAND MD/middays ZACHERY "BOOTS: WOODRUFF.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND hears it all from KPLZ (STAR 101.5)/SEATTLE PD/mornings KENT PHILLIPS.
Country Editor JIM ASKER hashes it out with WFBE (B95)/FLINT, MI Interim PD/APD/MD/mornings KEITH ALLEN.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with KNBR/SAN FRANCISCO mornings BRIAN MURPHY.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER gets the word from KXTE/LAS VEGAS afternoons DAVE FARRA.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA bangs his head with XM48 PD/on-air host BODHI EBRIGHT.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING talks with WWMNX (COAST 97.3)/WILMINGTON, NC PD/Brand Manager LOU BENNETT.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN talks about life on the road with INPOP RECORDS group TREE63.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with former KGBY (Y92.5)/SACRAMENTO alum DANA HESS.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!