Brand New Columns ... Courtesy Of All Access!
November 28, 2007 at 4:00 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time for another choice batch of brand new columns exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* ALL THEM BIG DOGS: BOB SHANNON begins with the first part of the epic tale of FM pioneer TOM DONAHUE.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: MIKE STILES reveals his "Jerry Maguire Moment."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS asks "How Much Is Too Much?"
* LIFE LINES: DIANA LAIRD finds solace in the words, "Thank You" and "I'm Sorry."
* THE NET UNTANGLED: CHRIS BOYLAN offers a daily update on the wild world of the web.
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING declares that "Not All Urban AC Stations Are Created Equal."
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WARNER BROS. RECORDS Local Promotion/Marketing Mgr. KEITH ROTHSCHILD.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES gets the word from KOHT (HOT 98.3)/TUCSON PD/Dir. Programming FRED RICO.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND catches up with WWW.RADIO-MALL.COM Content Mgr. SCOTT GILBERT.
Country Editor JIM ASKER interviews TIMELIFE artist TEDDY WAYNE GENTRY.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON hears it all from WTMJ-A/MILWAUKEE host JONATHAN GREEN.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER gets it on with KNRK/PORTLAND PD MARK HAMILTON.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA talks with KCLB/PALM SPRINGS, CA MD/middays JENN BREWSKI.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING goes one-on-one with WBTF (THE BEAT)/LEXINGTON, KY PD/MD JAY ALEXANDER.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN gets the word from WWW.TOTALAXXESS.COM host WALLY.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KLPX/TUCSON alum MIKE THE JANITOR.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!