Our Weekly Gift To You -- New All Access Columns!
December 5, 2007 at 12:03 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- a great day to get some year-end brand new columns exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* ALL THEM BIG DOGS: BOB SHANNON offers the second part of his flashback on TOM DONAHUE.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: ALAN BURNS questions what passes for "content" these days.
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS encourages you to "Love Your Problem Solution."
* LIFE LINES: MICHAEL HAYES asks "How Magnificent Are You?"
* THE NET UNTANGLED: CHRIS BOYLAN offers a daily update on the wild world of the web.
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING talks about "Winding Down 2007."
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL hangs out with WHKF (KISS 99.3)/HARRISBURG APD/mornings MIKE MILLER.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES hangs off a mountain with KQKS (KS107.5)/DENVER PD CAT COLLINS.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND gets the latest from KHKZ (KISS 106.3)/MCALLEN-BROWNSVILLE MD/afternoons THE HITMAN.
Country Editor JIM ASKER talks marketing with KEVIN MASON.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON gabs with XTRA SPORTS 1360/SAN DIEGO host DAVE PALET.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER tunes into WHRL (CHANNEL 103-1)/ALBANY PD/MD/afternoons TIM NOBLE.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA talks with KLKX (THE QUAKE)/PALMDALE-LANCASTER, CA PD/afternoons ZANDER.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING hits up WHTD (HOT 102.7)/DETROIT PD/afternoons CHARLES SPUDD SPENCE.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN gets the word from the band A DREAM TOO LATE.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KVCM (MIX96.1) alum JAMIE GROUT.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!