New Year ... New All Access Columns!
January 9, 2008 at 9:43 AM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- and here's some brand new columns for the brand new year ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* ALL THEM BIG DOGS: BOB SHANNON looks back at legendary radio researcher TODD WALLACE.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: DOUG ERICKSON responds to those who say, "Shut up and play the music!"
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS expects big things for 2008.
* LIFE LINES: DIANA LAIRD has some New Year's resolutions.
* THE NET UNTANGLED: CHRIS BOYLAN offers a daily update on the wild world of the web.
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING gets into "Re-focusing Your Investment."
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KMCK/FAYETTEVILLE, AR PD/afternoons JJ RYAN.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES gets into it with KUUU & KUDD/SALT LAKE CITY OM/PD BRIAN MICHEL.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND discusses the biz with WRDX/WILMINGTON, DE OM BOB WALTON.
Country Editor JIM ASKER gets up early to talk with PREMIERE RADIO NETWORKS' morning duo BIG D & BUBBA.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON has a revealing talk with SIRIUS/PLAYBOY RADIO morning co-host KEVIN KLEIN.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER asks the Big 10 to KCCQ/DES MOINES PD/MD RYAN WILD.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA talks with WXZZ/LEXINGTON, KY PD/MD/afternoons JOHNNY MAZE.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WELCH COMMUNICATIONS/TOLEDO PD/mornings CHARLIE MACK.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN gets the word from WIBI/ST. LOUIS/SPRINGFIELD, IL Prod.Dir./afternoons JOEY KROL.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with ENTERCOM voicetracker KEN MERSON.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!