Poppin' Fresh New Columns On All Access!
January 16, 2008 at 10:39 AM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time again for some brand new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* ALL THEM BIG DOGS: BOB SHANNON looks back at legendary programmer/researcher TODD WALLACE.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: TOMMY KRAMER talks about effective phone work.
* LIFE LINES: MICHAEL HAYES cites the "Top-10 Drivers For Success."
* THE NET UNTANGLED: CHRIS BOYLAN offers a daily update on the wild world of the web.
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING reflects on DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING's birthday.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WSPK/POUGHKEEPSIE/NEWBURGH-MIDDDLETOWN morning show host CHRIS MARINO.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES gets up close and personal with KUBE/SEATTLE PD/afternoons ERIC POWERS.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND hangs out with KCRZ/VISALIA-TULARE-HANFORD, CA APD/MD/mornings RANDY HENDRIX.
Country Editor JIM ASKER has the number of NINE NORTH RECORDS Pres. LARRY PAREIGIS.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON discusses life with KIRO-A/SEATTLE "Too Beautiful To Live" host LUKE BURBANK.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER talks with KRBZ/KANSAS CITY APD/MD/middays JASON ULANET.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA has it outs with KOMP/LAS VEGAS MD/middays CARLOTA.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the 411 from WRBJ/JACKSON, MS middayer QUITA BRIDE.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN gets the word from SPARROW RECORDS musician MATTHEW WEST.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with former KHGE/FRESNO alum ATHENA MATSIKAS-PAVONE.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!