Hump Day Prize: New All Access Columns!
February 6, 2008 at 10:55 AM (PT)
If it's WEDNESDAY, that can only mean it's time yet again for some brand new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* ALL THEM BIG DOGS: BOB SHANNON continues his flashback of legendary programmer/researcher TODD WALLACE.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: MEL TAYLOR advises how to build your web business.
* LIFE LINES: DIANA LAIRD talks about how you can empower yourself.
* THE NET UNTANGLED: CHRIS BOYLAN offers a daily update on the wild world of the web.
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING discusses Black History Month.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WNOU/INADIANAPOLIS PD/on-air personality TIM RAINEY.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES wakes up with KXJM/PORTLAND morning host P.K..
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND mixes it up with KMXP/PHOENIX night-timer CHRIS PANTIER.
Country Editor JIM ASKER talks with ROBBINS NASHVILLE VP/A&R PHYLLIS STARK.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WPHT-A/PHILADELPHIA host ANTHONY MAZZARELLI.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER gets the latest from KWOD/SACRAMENTO MD ANDY HAWK..
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA locks horns with KQRC/KANSAS CITY middays MOOSE.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING hears it all from WALR and ABTS/ATLANTA VP/GM TONY KIDD.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN gets the word from WQFL/ROCKFORD, IL morning host DARREN MARLAR.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with former WZGC/ATLANTA morning host STEVE BARNES.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!