Brand New Columns ...From All Access Experts!
February 13, 2008 at 9:25 AM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time again for some brand new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* ALL THEM BIG DOGS: BOB SHANNON concludes his recollections of legendary programmer/researcher TODD WALLACE.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: GARRY LEIGH contrasts traditional and emerging media.
* LIFE LINES: MICHAEL HAYES asks, "What are we so unhappy about?"
* THE NET UNTANGLED: CHRIS BOYLAN offers a daily update on the wild world of the web.
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING continues his look into Black History Month.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WAZY/LAFAYETTE, IN PD/afternoons JIMMY KNIGHT.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES jams with KZON/PHOENIX PD DENNIS MARTINEZ.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND gets into it with PFORDOR RECORDS Pres. BILL PFORDRESHER.
Country Editor JIM ASKER hangs out with WSIX/NASHVILLE PD/middays DENNIS "NEWMAN" HUGHES.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks shop with KIRO-A and KTTH-A/SEATTLE PD ROD ARQUETTE.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER rocks out with WKRK/CLEVELAND PD DOM NARDELLA.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA discusses the biz with VIRGIN RECORDS VP/Promotion RAY GMEINER.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING goes to Tobacco Road to hear it from WQOK/RALEIGH-DURHAM OM CY YOUNG.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN gets the word from CURB RECORDS artist NATALIE GRANT.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with former WIST-A/NEW ORLEANS alum SHANE WARNER.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!