What's New? Some Great All Access Columns!
April 9, 2008 at 5:35 AM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* CONSULTANT TIPS: SAM WEAVER brings out the second of two parts on "Office Politics."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS tell you how not to get "Lost in Self-Importance."
* LIFE LINES: MICHAEL HAYES learns something valuable in "Suffering."
* THE NET UNTANGLED: CHRIS BOYLAN offers a daily update on the wild world of the web.
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING tells you how to "make the streets come out of your speakers."
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WPIA/PEORIA PD/afternoons DON BLACK.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES hears the latest from KSEQ OM/PD TOMMY DEL RIO.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND tunes into Hot AC Satellite format Asst. OM/MD/nights CHAD BLAKE.
Country Editor JIM ASKER interviews WARNER BROS. Nashville VP/Promotion NANCY TUNICK.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WGAN-A/WZAN-A/PROTLAND, ME PD/News Dir. JEFF WADE.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER asks the big 10 of KEGE/POCATELLO-IDAHO FALLS, ID PD JOSH TIELOR.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA gets heavy with WAAF/BOSTON MD/afternoons MISTRESS CARRIE.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING talks with WELCH COMMUNICATIONS/TOLEDO PD/mornings CHARLIE MACK.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews INPOP RECORDS group NEWWORLDSON.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KGB/SAN DIEGO alum CINDY PACE.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!