Brand New All Access Columns ... Just A Click Away!
April 16, 2008 at 12:03 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* CONSULTANT TIPS: JOE WADE FORMICOLA discusses the importance of booking the right guests.
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS notes how playing Monopoly can be relevant to your radio career.
* LIFE LINES: DIANA LAIRD tells you "How To Negotiate A Salary."
* THE NET UNTANGLED: CHRIS BOYLAN offers a daily update on the wild world of the web.
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING strategizes on "Defensive Programming."
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WAEV/SAVANNAH, GA PD/MD/afternoons "RUSS" FRANCIS.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES deals with KEWB/REDDING, CA PD/mornings RICO.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND gets the focus of KLZR and KMXN/LAWRENCE-TOPEKA-KANSAS CITY PD/MD JON THOMAS.
Country Editor JIM ASKER interviews WKSJ/MOBILE PD BILL BLACK.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WINK/FT. MYERS-NAPLES, FL mornings MANDY CONNELL.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER hears the story of ATO RECORDS/RED LIGHT MANAGEMENT Head of Promotion RICK BREWER.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA gets an earful from KOMP/LAS VEGAS afternooner BRANDON "GOOCH" HAHN.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING talks with WAMO/PITTSBURGH MD/On-Air/Mixer KODE WRED.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews FERVENT RECORDS duo CADIA.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with ANIMAL RADIO NETWORK's HAL "9000" ABRAMS.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!