Partner Gets Bigger Stake In MS Combo Through Bankruptcy Sale
June 10, 2008 at 4:59 AM (PT)
JOHN R. SALYER's 57% interest in WDMS, INC., owner of Country WDMS (REAL COUNTRY 100.7) and Sports WGVM-A/GREENVILLE, MS is being sold by receiver JEFFREY A. LEVINGSTON to 18% partner ROBERT H. GHETTI for $57,127.37 under a bankruptcy court order. GHETTI will end up with 75% of the company, with WESLEY K. GERALD retaining the other 25%.
In another deal filed at the FCC, CENTRO CRISTIANO COSECHA FINAL is donating the construction permit for KHEC/CRESCENT CITY, CA to ONDAS DE VIDA NETWORK, INC. The noncommercial class A facility will serve the extreme northwest coastal portion of CALIFORNIA.
And RADIO ASSIST MINISTRY, INC. is selling FM translator K299BC/LANDER, WA to FREMONT BROADCASTING, INC. for $12,000.