Catch The New All Access Columns Before The Holiday Break!
July 2, 2008 at 9:31 AM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* CONSULTANT TIPS: KEVIN ROBINSON delves into "Creation."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS offers advice on how to deal with a "Crisis Of Confidence."
* LIFE LINES: MICHAEL HAYES discusses how to survive while "On The Beach."
* THE NET UNTANGLED: CHRIS BOYLAN offers a daily update on the wild world of the web.
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING asks "When Is Less Not More?"
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KBKS/SEATTLE MD/afternoons ERIC TYLER.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WLLD/TAMPA MD KRISTI REIF.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WRAL/RELEIGH-DURHAM PD BARRY FOX.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with GAC "Country Music Across America" host STORME WARREN.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with MEMPHIS/MISSISSIPPI RIVER KINGS Media Coordinator/broadcaster BOB BAKKEN.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER gets into it with WPBZ/W. PALM BEACH OM/PD JOHN J. O'CONNELL, JR.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA gets it on with WOTT/WATERTOWN, NY PD/MD/Promo. Dir. LANCE HALE.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING talks with WMNX/WILMINGTON, NC PD/Brand Manager LOU BENNETT.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews KFSH/LOS ANGELES middays LARA SCOTT.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WPBZ/W. PALM BEACH alum JADE VANDERGRAFF.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!