Station Sales: Partners Bought Out In OH, NC
August 22, 2008 at 5:36 AM (PT)
THOMAS F. ARCHIBALD is selling his 50% stake in SOUTHERN OHIO BROADCASTING, INC., licensee of AC WVNU/GREENFIELD, OH, to his 50% partner PATRICK L. HAYS and ELAINE HAYS for a price equivalent to 50% of the net book value of the station as of DECEMBER 31st of last year. PATRICK HAYS will hold 60% of the company and ELAINE HAYS the remaining 40% after closing of the transaction.
In another deal filed with the FCC, 50% owner JERRY BRESSON is buying the half of FIDELITY BROADCASTING and COASTLINE COMMUNICATIONS held by his late partner DAVID HAFLER for $630,000. FIDELITY owns Soft AC WYEZ (YES 94.5)/MURRELLS INLET, SC, Easy Listening WEZV (EASY 105.9)/NORTH MYRTLE BEACH, SC; COASTLINE owns Adult Hits WGTN-F (104.9 BOB FM)/GEORGETOWN, SC.
Also, SONYA LYNN REED is selling FM Translator W283AH/MANCHESTER, KY to JOSHUA KESLER for $1 consideration.