New All Access Columns ... In Da House!
August 27, 2008 at 2:07 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* CONSULTANT TIPS: JOHN LUND offers advice on "Improving Your Fall Ratings."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS offers a PD checklist for would-be programmers.
* LIFE LINES: MICHAEL HAYES cites "Champion Habits."
* THE NET UNTANGLED: CHRIS BOYLAN offers a daily update on the wild world of the web.
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING recommends that you "Program The Way Your Listeners Listen."
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with CLEAR CHANNEL-WKQI/DETROIT VP/Programming and OM/PD DOM THEODORE.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KUUU/SALT LAKE CITY APD/MD/afternoons KEVIN CRUISE.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WWDE/NORFOLK MD MARK MCCARTHY.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with KAGG/BRYAN-COLLEGE STATION, TX APD/MD/afternoons ADAM DRAKE.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WCBS-A/NEW YORK Dir./News & Programming TIM SCHELD.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER gets into it with KWOD/SACRAMENTO Imaging Dir./afternoons RUBIN.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA hashes it out with SIGHTS+SOUNDS ENT./POCKET STUDIOS Owner/manager MARI DEW.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING talks with "QUIET STORM" host RON CHAVIS.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews SLANTED RECORDS band DECEMBERADIO.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WDYL/RICHMOND alum JESSOCA LEE.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!