Hump Day Special! New All Access Columns!
September 24, 2008 at 1:28 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* CONSULTANT TIPS: STEVE KELLY offers "Techniques For Today's Talent Playing Yesterday's Music."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS tells you to "Be A Buyer."
* LIFE LINES: MICHAEL HAYES lays out a "Formula That Changes Everything."
* THE NET UNTANGLED: CHRIS BOYLAN offers a daily update on the wild world of the web.
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING cites "Urban Radio's New Goal -- A Unified Focus."
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WXXL/ORLANDO APD/MD/middays JANA SUTTER.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WJFX, WBTU and WVBB/FT. WAYNE, IN Dir./Programming PHIL BECKER.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of KSII/EL PASO, TX AMD/middays MONIKA ACEVEDO.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with EQUITY MUSIC GROUP Southeast Promotion Mgr. HEATHER PROPPER.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WTNT-A and WWRC-A/WASHINGTON, D.C. PD GREG TANTUM.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER gets into it with KRZQ/RENO MD/Supergenius CHRIS PAYNE.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA hashes it out with WROV and WRXL MD/Promotions Dir/nights JOHN "JD" SUTPHIN.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING talks with WHTD, WDMK and WCHB-A OM BO MONEY.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews WHCF/BANGOR, ME PD JOE POLEK.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with THREE EAGLES COMMUNICATIONS/LINCOLN, NE alum SHAWN "SMITH" PEIRCE.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!