Thirsty For Some Fresh Thoughts? Try These New All Access Columns!
November 13, 2008 at 5:17 AM (PT)
It's THURSDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* CONSULTANT TIPS: DOUG ERICKSON predicts what "New Radio" will sound like.
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS finds "Opportunity In Everything."
* LIFE LINES: MICHAEL HAYES asserts that "Change Begins With Choice."
* THE NET UNTANGLED: CHRIS BOYLAN offers a daily update on the wild world of the web.
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING notes that "It's A New Game With New Rules ... But The Same Goals."
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KHFI-KFMK/AUSTIN, TX PD JAY SHANNON.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WZMX/HARTFORD PD/mornings DJ BUCK.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of KLTG/CORPUS CHRISTI, TX PD CHRIS ROBERTS.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with WFMS/INDIANAPOLIS MD/afternoons J.D. CANNON.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with RADIOAMERICA host GREGG KNAPP.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER gets into it with WXEG/DAYTON MD/Promotions Dir./afternoons JERICHO.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA gets it on with RADIO THINK TANK Pres. KEN ANTHONY.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING talks with KKDA-KRNB/DALLAS APD/MD NATE QUICK.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews WAYH/HUNTSVILLE-MADISON, AL morning co-host/promotions BETSY SHARP.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WMAL-A/WASHINGTON, DC alum JOHN MATTHEWS.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!