Before Cutting Up The Turkey, Feast On New All Access Columns!
November 26, 2008 at 10:04 AM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* CONSULTANT TIPS: ALAN BURNS revisits his "Strategic Checklist."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS details "The Law Of Sacrifice."
* LIFE LINES: MICHAEL HAYES revels in "The Power Of Attitude."
* THE NET UNTANGLED: CHRIS BOYLAN offers a daily update on the wild world of the web.
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING tells you how to "Get Up For The Downstroke."
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WPST/TRENTON mornings CHRIS ROLLINS.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KBMB/SACRAMENTO MD/afternoons SHORT-E.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WRRQ, WMTT, WPHD, WCDW/BINGAMTON and ELMIRA, NY OM STEVEN "SHIMES" SHIMER.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with KUPL/PORTLAND, OR APD/MD/mornings RICK "BUBBA" TAYLOR.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WBAL-A/BALTIMORE host SHARI ELLIKER.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER gets into it with ex-KXTE/LAS VEGAS afternooner GREG RAMPAGE USA.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA gets it on with WMMS-WAKS/CLEVELAND PD BO MATTHEWS.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING talks with WERQ/BALTIMORE MD/Programming Asst./on-air KELSON.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews independent musician NATHAN WALTERS.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with CLEAR CHANNEL/ORLANDO alum BRENDA MATTHEWS.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!