All Access.com Version 3.0 Launches
October 1, 2009 at 4:39 AM (PT)
Celebrating 15 years on the Internet, AllAccess.com, the radio and music industry's leading one stop for information and up to date news about the radio and music industries, has unveiled www.AllAccess.com Version 3.0.
Redesigned for improved ease of use, AllAccess.com (v3.0) is powered by faster servers -- because you don't have time to wait for the information you want.
The site now offers vastly expanded and more interactive forums, a wider, easier to read layout, and many new features that make it easier than ever for industry members and music fans to share content and keep up with breaking news.
More than ever before AllAccess.com (v3.0) will look to serve the growing needs of the domestic and global radio and music businesses.
Among the most important improvements are:
(1) A streamlined, intuitive navigation system
(2) A searchable job database for both the Radio and Music industries
(3) Enhanced ARBITRON data offering market share information on every radio station in the country
(4) Upgraded search features for MEDIABASE charts
(5) State-of-the-art interactive Forums
(6) Return of "PD Chronicles" written by the original author, JACK JAMES
(7) The debut of the Power Player interview series spotlighting well known and influential decision makers ... and more features to come!
Plus the great features you've come rely on:
* The Latest Up-To-Date Net News
* Mediabase Airplay Data
* Rate The Music -- Research Data On The Top New Songs
* BigChampagne.com -- Downloading/sharing data in the top 30 markets
* StreetPulse Music Sales Data
* Industry Directory -- The most complete resource for radio and music business contacts
* Morning Show Prep For Music And Talk Formats
* Stock Index -- Focusing on radio station stock prices, charts, data, and trading
* 10 Questions With ...
* Weekly Columns written by industry experts
ALL ACCESS President/Publisher JOEL DENVER said, "AllAccess.com (v3.0) has a bold new look that makes the content pop -- it's easier to read, easier to use, and loaded with tons of brand new features and cutting edge tools for radio stations and music companies, and our many clients who market to the AllAccess.com community.
"I am thrilled with what our team has designed and developed for AllAccess.com (v3.0). We began this rebuild over 18 months ago, bringing on additional programmers and a Dir./Business Development-Search Engine Optimization Specialist to make sure that we had all of the latest tools available for this new version of AllAccess.com.
"Everyone at AllAccess.com truly believes in the power of radio and in the great music that's produced every day by the record labels and independent artists that we cover. More than ever before, AllAccess.com (v3.0) will look to serve the growing needs of the domestic and global radio and music businesses."