Brand New Look ... Brand New Columns On All Access!
October 7, 2009 at 10:21 AM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews CBS RADIO Pres./CEO DAN MASON.
* THE PD CHRONICLES: JACK JAMES feels the effects of "VO Rage."
* CONSULTANT TIPS: MIKE MCVAY spotlights "The Rodney Dangerfield of Radio."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS praises the HD Zune.
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING sees the Urban format facing a "Demo Dilemma."
* CREATIVE PIT: DOUG ZANGER hears "London Calling."
* FCC UNCENSORED: GREGG SKALL offers "Ownership Report Relief."
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with SIRIUS XM morning Mash-Up co-host STANLEY T.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WBTS/ATLANTA nights MAMI CHULA.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of KSCF/SAN DISGO mornings JENNIFER WHITE.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with ALL ACCESS' new Editorial Assistant KAREN GOODNER.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with KMLB/MONROE, LA and REDDING NEWS SERVICE PD/host ROBERT "RED" REDDING, JR.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER gets into it with WVIC/LANSING, MI PD/Imaging Dir. KEVIN CONRAD.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA gets it on with WZMR/ALBANY, GA. WHHZ/GAINESVILLE, GA MD/on-air BOOMER.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING talks with WBTJ/RICHMOND, VA PD AARON MAXWELL.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews SPARROW RECORDS musician BRITT NICOLE.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KUPL/PORTLAND, OR alum JOHN PAUL.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!