As The Leaves Turn, Colorful Insight in New All Access Columns!
October 28, 2009 at 10:54 AM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews CUMULUS RADIO Chairman/CEO/Pres./CEO LEW DICKEY.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: DOUG ERICKSON senses trouble when there are "Too Many Chiefs."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS tells you to "Add It Up And Win."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING asks "Does Urban Radio Have A Responsibility To Develop Artists?."
* Get exclusive management insight from in inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* THE PD CHRONICLES: JACK JAMES exclaims, "Let My People Go!"
* CREATIVE PIT: DOUG ZANGER answers the eternal question, "What Makes A Good V.O.?"
* THE DIGITAL EDGE: CHRIS EDGE discusses "Digital Brand Extension."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with MEDIABASE/PREMIERE SVP/Music Initiatives and Affiliate Relations ALISSA POLLACK.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KPAT/SANTA MARIA, CA PD/MD/DJ EDWIN "DJ E-WREK" RUANO.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of syndicated host COOPER LAWRENCE.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with TREEHOUSE RECORDS artist BLAINE LARSEN.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with KOMO/SEATTLE News Anchor CHARLIE HARGER.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER gets into it with KRXP/COLORADO SPRINGS PD/middays JASON JANC.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA gets it on with WFTK/CINCINNATI PD MICHAEL "FIN" WALTER.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WXPN/PHILADELPHIA Asst. Station Manager BRUCE WARREN.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WHRK/MEMPHIS PD/PM drive/mixshow DEVIN STEEL.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews CURB RECORDS artist PLUMB.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with CLEAR CHANNEL/LOUISVILLE alum J.J. DULING.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!