Seasons Change ... But Great, New All Access Columns Remain!
November 11, 2009 at 9:02 AM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews NAB Pres./CEO GORDON SMITH.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: MIKE MCVAY identifies the value of "Song Tags."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING looks into "Monitoring The Meter Readers."
* Get exclusive management insight from in inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* THE PD CHRONICLES: JACK JAMES goes all-Latin in "Equus Asinus."
* CREATIVE PIT: DOUG ZANGER ponders the eternal question, "How Do You Collaborate?"
* THE DIGITAL EDGE: CHRIS EDGE offers a bit of "Perspective."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with 97.7 OMG RADIO!/ALBUQUERQUE, NM PD/mornings JEFF JACOT.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WBBM-FM/CHICAGO APD/MD ERIK BRADLEY.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of SKIP ISLEY PROMOTION's SKIP ISLEY.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with WKMK/MONMOUTH-OCEAN COUNTIES, NJ PD/afternoons JACK APONTE.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with TALK FRONTIER MEDIA "Force Multiplier" RANDALL BLOOMQUIST.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with DIAL GLOBAL LOCAL - MODERN ROCK PD POLYCHRONOPOLIS.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA gets it on with WTKX/PENSACOLA, FL APD/MD/afternoons MARK "THE SHARK."
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WVMP/ROANOKE, VA PD/on-air SARAH MCCLUNE.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WQOK/RALEIGH-DURHAM afternoons BRIAN DAWSON.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews KNWS/WATERLOO-CEDAR RAPIDS, IA PD DAN RAYMOND.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KDGE/DALLAS alum AYO.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!