'Tis The Season For New All Access Columns!
December 2, 2009 at 11:21 AM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews SOUNDEXCHANGE Exec. Dir. JOHN SIMSON.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: JOHN LUND names the "Top-10 Holiday Promotions."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS is "Thankful For 2009."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING offers some "Urban Air Fare."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY tells you "How to Ignite Social Media Conversations in Radio"
* Get exclusive management insight from in inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* THE PD CHRONICLES: JACK JAMES performs last rites in "R&R.I.P."
* CREATIVE PIT: DOUG ZANGER tells you how to stand during budget time.
* THE DIGITAL EDGE: CHRIS EDGE figures out "How Often Should You 'Touch' Your Database."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED,
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WIHB/CHARLESTON, SCMD/afternoons SEAN MACK.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WAJZ/ALBANY PD/afternoons LUGNUT.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WOR/NEW YORK, SIRIUS and NbC-TV Pres./Owner/DJ/announcer BILL ROCK.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with KLLL/LUBBOCK, TX APD/MD/afternoons KEN BUCKNER.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WZTK/RALEIGH air personality BRAD KRANTZ.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WTGZ/AUBURN, AL PD/MD KEVIN JACKSON.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews ... himself.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with KPRI/SAN DIEGO VP/Station Mgr. ROBERT BURCH.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from DR. BILL COSBY.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews EE-TAOW RECORDS band UNHINDERED.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KOMG/SPRINGFIELD, MO alum D.K. PIERCE.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!