Exclusive Mediabase Analysis From All Access
December 14, 2009 at 4:58 AM (PT)
ALL ACCESS' exclusive MEDIABASE chart recap analysis will be returning in JANUARY, and industry insiders will be getting the lowdown in their e-mail box every MONDAY morning. If you're not getting it, you should, but even though it's not yet JANUARY, there IS chart cation going on, so here are some highlights from RADIOCRUNCH Pres. and MEDIABASE Charts Consultant ANTHONY ACAMPORA:
* Top 40: IYAZ (BELUGA HEIGHTS/REPRISE) takes over the top spot at Top 40 with "Replay," while LADY GAGA (INTERSCOPE) lands her fifth top 10 with "Bad Romance" surging 12*-6*.
* Rhythmic: JAY-Z and ALICIA KEYS (ROC NATION) remain a dominant #1 with "Empire State Of Mind." IYAZ does move 6*-2* with "Replay." RIHANNA (DEF JAM/IDJMG) is top 10 after just five weeks as "Hard," featuring YOUNG JEEZY, climbs 13*-8*.
* Urban: TREY SONGZ (ATLANTIC) moves into the #1 spot with "I Invented Sex," featuring DRAKE.
* Hot AC: NICKELBACK (ATLANTIC/ROADRUNNER/RRP) lands another top 10 as "Never Gonna Be Alone" motors 11*-8*.
* Active Rock: SKILLET (ATLANTIC) vaults into the top 5, moving 8*-4* with "Monster." ALICE IN CHAINS (VIRGIN/CAPITOL) surge 35*-21* with "Your Decision."
* Alternative: MUSE (WARNER BROS.) keeps rolling along with "Uprising" spending a 15th week at #1.
* Triple A: NORAH JONES (BLUE NOTE/CAPITOL) is back at the top with "Chasing Pirates."
Make sure you're set to receive the weekly recap with lots more detail and information every MONDAY morning as soon as it's back in action in JANUARY: Go to the navigation bar at the top of this screen and choose "My Account." Then make sure you're set to receive ALL ACCESS NET NEWS e-mail. That's all you need to do to get ANTHONY's weekly analysis.