New Year ... New All Access Columns ... Every Week!
January 13, 2010 at 9:25 AM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING celebrates Dr. King's birthday by being "Braced For Change But Prepared For Risks."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY is "Putting the "Strategy" Into Radio's Digital Strategy"
* Get exclusive management insight from in inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* THE PD CHRONICLES: JACK JAMES dreams of "The Station Raise."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WBNQ/BLOOMINGTON, IL PD/mornings DAVE ADAMS.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KISV-KKXX/BAKERSFIELD, CA PD J REED.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of KRUZ/SANTA BARBARA, CA and KBBY/OXNARD-VENTURA, CA PD/MD/mornings MATT STONE.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with LOUDMOUTH ENTERTAINMENT Pres./Owner KAREN TALLIER.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with KSET/BEAUMONT, TX Exec. Producer TOM CLAY.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with TASTE OF MUSIC Host/Creator ANTHONY "ROACH" PROFFITT.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews KAZR/DES MOINES, IA PD RYAN PATRICK.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews CHRISTIAN HIT RADIO SATELLITE NETWORK Producer/air talent NIKKI LANE.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with XM/SIRIUS "Hip Hop Nation" alum LEO G.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!