Kick Off Super Bowl Week With Super-Fresh All Access Columns!
February 3, 2010 at 11:28 AM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews ICBC HOLDINGS Pres./COO CHARLES WARFIELD.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: PAIGE NIENABER relays "A Memo From The Boss To Radio ... Or, What Can We Learn From Springsteen."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING begins a four-part series on "Black History Month 2010."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY tells you to "Embrace your Average-ness, Radio."
* Get exclusive management insight from in inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* THE PD CHRONICLES: JACK JAMES quotes DIRTY HARRY by sneering, "Go Ahead, Make My Day."
* CREATIVE PIT: DOUG ZANGER asks, "How Are Those Resolutions Going?"
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED,
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WFLZ/TAMPA PD/Dir. Digital Media TOMMY CHUCK.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KQKS/DENVER "KS 1075 Morning Show."
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of YEPROCK RECORDS band RECKLESS KELLY's CODY BRAUN.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with WGGY/SCRANTON-WILKES BARRE, PA MD/middays TANYA BURKO.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with KNX-A and KFWB-A/LOS ANGELES Dir./News Programming ANDY LUDLUM.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with CIMX/DETROIT-WINDSOR MD/evenings JAY HUDSON.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews WEBN/CINCINNATI MD FRITZ.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews TOOTH & NAIL RECORDS singer/songwriter THE LETTER BLACK.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KONN/DENVER alums DAVIN & ANA FESMIRE.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!