Keep Your Finger on The Industry's Pulse With New All Access Columns!
February 17, 2010 at 10:57 AM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews KATZ MEDIA GROUP CEO STU OLDS.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: FRAN LYTLE offers "7 Tips to Get More Women Customers."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY cites "5 Radio Trends for 2010."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* THE PD CHRONICLES: JACK JAMES prepares for "Malicious Mischief."
* CREATIVE PIT: DOUG ZANGER asserts that "Change Is Good ... But You Have To Do More Than Show Up."
* THE DIGITAL EDGE: CHRIS EDGE looks into social media, where "Less Is More."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED,
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WVAQ/MORGANTOWN, WV PD LACY NEFF.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with CO5/NASHVILLE Dir./Promotion & Marketing, Midwest LINDSAY WALLEMAN.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with MCVAY MEDIA News/Talk Specialist HOLLAND COOKE.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KQLZ/BOISE, ID Dir./Programming MIKEY FUENTES.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews KSDKB/PHOENIX PD/MD/Mornings STEVE KING.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with KTBG/KANSAS CITY PD JON HART.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WJUC/TOLEDO PD/Mornings CHARLIE MACK.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews CURB RECORDS Mgr./National Promotion SEAN HANNON.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KGLI, KSEZ and KSFT alum J.J. STONE.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!