Need New Inspiration? Check Out The New All Access Columns!
February 24, 2010 at 5:01 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews SBS COO, Radio Segment/GM FRANK FLORES.
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY predicts "The Future Of Public Radio."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* THE PD CHRONICLES: JACK JAMES relives "Management By Conflict."
* CREATIVE PIT: DOUG ZANGER suggests that you "Kindly Check Your Work."
* THE DIGITAL EDGE: CHRIS EDGE offers some "Strategies for Social Media."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED,
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KBKS/SEATTLE MD/afternoons ERIC TYLER.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KAGM/ALBUQUERQUE PD/middays EDDIE (GO!) GEORGE.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WBCG/PUNTA GORDA/PORT CHARLOTTE, FL Promotions Dir./afternoons "TROOPER" TROY STEPHENSON.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with AVERAGE JOES ENT. CEO/FULL SCOPE ENT. Pres. SHANNON HOUCHINS.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WGAU/ATHENS, GA and WXKT/GAINESVILLE, GA PD MATT CAESAR.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with 99X/ATLANTA PD/Brand Manager B.J. KINARD.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews WCCC/HARTFORD, CT APD/MD MIKE KAROLYI.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WRLT/NASHVILLE OM/PD DAVID HALL.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WJZD, WQID/HATTIESBURG, MS OM ROB NEAL.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews RAZOR & TIE band DAY OF FIRE.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WTGB/WASHINGTON, D.C. alum CHRIS EMRY.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!