What's Happening Today At CRS 2010
February 26, 2010 at 9:42 AM (PT)
TODAY (2/26) is the last full day of CRS 2010 in NASHVILLE, with a full slate of activities for those attending.
* 8a-5:30p Exhibits Open
* 8:30-9:50a Power Breakfast: Managers Open Forum
* 9-9:50a Zero Promotional Budget = Doing More With Nothing
* 9-9:50a PPM Affects Every Facet of Our Industry, and This Means YOU!
* 10-10:50a The Radiothon Effect: The Reality of Radiothons
* 10-10:50a Small Market Programming Solutions for When the Chips are Down
* 11-11:50a The Gloves are Off: Arbitron vs. Nielsen Candid Conversation on Rates and Ratings
* 11-11:50a The Art of Transition
* Noon-1:50p CAPITOL Lunch and Performances by ERIC CHURCH & EMILY WEST in the CMA PERFORMANCE HALL
* 2-3:30p Let's Hear It for the Brands and Industry Trends: New Hotbeds for Marketing Dollars
* 2-3:30p Size Doesn't Matter: Don't Let Your Market or Label Size Determine Your Success Online
* 2-3:30p Radio Stars: Talent Coaching and Development for all Day-parts
* 3-3:50p More Than 50 Great Ideas in Less Than 50 Minutes
* 4-5:20p Town Hall: The Industry Truth Revealed
* 5:30-6:15p New Faces of Country Music ® Cocktail Reception (Doors Open at 6p)
* 6:30-10p New Faces of Country Music & Dinner & Show - Performances by GLORIANA, LOVE AND THEFT, RANDY HOUSER, JUSTIN MOORE and CHRIS YOUNG in the CMA PERFORMANCE HALL
* 10p-Until CRS After Hours
* 10p-Until The Guilty Pleasures Show Cadillac Ranch Sponsored by DIGITAL RODEO
Events are open to CRS registrants. Visit www.crb.org for more information, a detailed schedule and descriptions of CRS 2010’s panels.