March Right In With Some Fresh All Access Columns!
March 3, 2010 at 1:34 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews HD DIGITAL RADIO ALLIANCE Pres./Corporate Affairs PETER FERRARA.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: MEL TAYLOR says it's high "Time To Run Your Radio Website Like a Business."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING offers some "Targeted Programming Strategies."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY declares that "Video IS The Radio Star."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* THE DIGITAL EDGE: CHRIS EDGE has a one-word prescription for success: "Fail."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of syndicated air personality CINDY BARTON.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with morning duo TONY RANDALL & KRIS ROCHESTER.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WGAU/ATHENS, GA and WXKT/GAINESVILLE, GA PD MATT CAESAR.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with GASSNOTE RECORDS Head of Promotion NICK PETROPOULOS.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews WTKX/PENSACOLA/FL-MOBILE, AL APD/MD/afternoons MARK "THE SHARK".
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with KGSR/AUSTIN PD and EMMIS/AUSTIN Dir./Digital Media CHRIS EDGE.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from KMEZ, WFXC-WFXK, WOPR-WPRF/NEW ORLEANS OM/middays LEBRON JOSEPH.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews TOOTH & NAIL band HAWK NELSON.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with XM SATELLITE alum KURT GILCHRIST.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!