New All Access Columns ... In Da House!
March 10, 2010 at 2:24 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews MEDIA RATINGS COUNCIL Exec. Dir. GEORGE IVIE.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: GUY ZAPOLEON revisits the "Zapoleon Music Cycle - Extremes Doldrums Approaching."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING is "Calling Out The Callout."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY answers the question, "What should I put on my website?."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* THE PD CHRONICLES: JACK JAMES falls in "Love At First Listen."
* CREATIVE PIT: DOUG ZANGER gets COX/MIAMI'S BRANDON COATES to explain why "Changes (And Baby Steps) Are Good."
* THE DIGITAL EDGE: CHRIS EDGE remembers that "Evelyn Said 'Hi'."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of DIAL GLOBAL/LOCAL, KHUB/FREMONT, NE air talent/programmer JJ MORGAN.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with EDGEHILL MUSIC & MEDIA Pres. DAVID HALEY.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with THE DIRECTOR'S CUT host/producer DAN GUTIERREZ.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with WMRQ/HARTFORD MD/mornings/Creative Services Dir. ANDREW KAISER.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews KUFO/PORTLAND PD/middays DITCH.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with KRSH/SANTA ROSA, CA PD/MD NATE CAMPBELL.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from CLEAR CHANNEL/AUGUSTA, GA Dir./Urban Programming TIM "MINNESOTA FATTZ" SNELL.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!