Brand New All Access Columns, Fresh As A Daisy!
March 31, 2010 at 2:08 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews WELLS FARGO SECURITIES Director MARCI RYVICKER.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: STEVE REYNOLDS explains why "Your Morning Show Should Be FAIR to be GREAT."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS tells you to "Follow Your Plan."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* THE PD CHRONICLES: JACK JAMES gets behind a "Year-Ender."
* CREATIVE PIT: DOUG ZANGER asks COX/MIAMI's BRANDON COATES to reveal "What Ireland Taught Me About The Audience."
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED,
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WREW/DETROIT PD JAY KRUZ.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with WUSH/NORFOLK MD/afternoons BRANDON O'BRIEN.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WKXW/NEW JERSEY host CASEY BARTHOLOMEW.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with CBS/SAN FRANCISCO VP/Programming MICHAEL MARTIN.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews KQXR/BOISE APD/morning co-host JEREMI "BIG J" SMITH.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with musician GREG LASWELL.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from KBLX/SAN FRANCISCO PD/mornings KEVIN BROWN.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews INO RECORDS band CHASEN.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WPLJ/NEW YORK alum BLAIN ENSLEY.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!