April Showers Bring Bloomin' Fresh All Access Columns!
April 14, 2010 at 4:30 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews BRIDGE RATINGS Chairman DAVE VAN DYKE.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: CHAD RUFER asks, "Is It Time For A Radio Divorce?"
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS tells you to "Be A Realist."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING confides in some "Audience Conditioning Secrets."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY offers "A Tour of CBS Radio's Radio.com App for the iPad."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* THE PD CHRONICLES: JACK JAMES exclaims, "Batter Up!"
* THE DIGITAL EDGE: CHRIS EDGE gets into "Sex!"
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED,
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WKSE/BUFFALO MD SHANNON STEELE.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WNVZ/NORFOLK morning host NICK TAYLOR.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of JEFF MCCLUSKY & ASSOC. SVP/West Coast Promotion RICK STONE.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with DANGERBIRD RECORDS Head of Promotion JENNI SPERANDEO.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from syndicated morning host RICKEY SMILEY.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews WORD RECORDS band SATELLITES & SIRENS.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KAGG/BRYAN-COLLEGE STATION alum ADAM DRAKE.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!