Just Updated: A Fresh Batch Of All Access Columns
April 21, 2010 at 2:10 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews HARKER RESEARCH Principal/Co-Owner RICHARD HARKER.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: JEFFREY HEDQUIST asks, "Where Is The Camera?"
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING points to a "A New Way Forward."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY declares that "There Is No Radio -- There Is Only Media."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* THE PD CHRONICLES: JACK JAMES has "A Failure To Communicate."
* CREATIVE PIT: DOUG ZANGER gets into "Judging Season."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED,
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WSTR/ATLANTA afternoon drive/programming CHASE DANIELS.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WMBX-WNEW/WEST PALM BEACH, FL MD/air personality PRESTON LOWE.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of S-CURVE RECORDS SVP/Promotion BRAD DAVIDSON.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with SPIELBERG CONSULTING Owner/Pres. NEAL SPIELBERG.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with COMPASS MEDIA NETWORKS Mgr./Entertainment and Talk Programming ADAM WILBUR.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KNRK/PORTLAND mornings host GREG GLOVER.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews KKNN/GRAND JUNCTION, CO morning host KAIN.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with KLRR/BEND, OR PD/MD DOUG DONOHO.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WROU/DAYTON, OH PD GARTH ADAMS.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews RAZOR & TIE artist DAVE BARNES.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WKDD/AKRON, OH alum MATT PATRICK.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!