Expertise, Insight Found In New All Access Columns
May 5, 2010 at 10:46 AM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews FIGMEDIA1 President BILL FIGENSHU.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: JOHN LUND describes "The Art of the Tease."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS says it's time to "Launch Your Career."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING admits that "Programming Is Tough ... Winning Even Tougher ."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY explains how to "How to Monetize your Online Streams."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* THE PD CHRONICLES: JACK JAMES finds out that "There’s Something About Mary."
* CREATIVE PIT: DOUG ZANGER wonders if all radio execs are "Being Like 'Real Men Of Genius'."
* THE DIGITAL EDGE: CHRIS EDGE wants a "Flip Cam for Radio."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KQID/ALEXANDRIA, LA PD/mornings BEAU RICHARDS.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews INTERSCOPE-GEFFEN-A&M West Coast Regional/Crossover Radio ENRIQUE ONGPIN.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of WPLM/BOSTON-PROVIDENCE-CAPE CPD PD KEVIN CRONIN.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with KIKE/PKLAHOMA CITY, OK PD/middays KEVIN CHRISTOPHER.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with KDWN/LAS VEGAS host HEIDI HARRIS.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KIWY/OMAHA PD SOPHIA JOHN.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews KMOD/TULSA MD/middays LYNN HERNANDEZ.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WXPK/NEW YORK AREA PD/middays CHRIS HERMANN.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from syndicated DJ TOM JOYNER.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews SPARROW RECORDS group STARFIELD.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WPST/TRENTON, NJ alum TOMMY JORDAN.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!