Memorable All Access Columns For Memorial Day!
May 27, 2010 at 4:39 AM (PT)
It's time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews JACOBS MEDIA Pres. FRED JACOBS.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: DOUG ERICKSON tells the story about "Joe and Frank."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING plays the "Same Game - New Aim."
* THE LETTER: News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON reports that "The Acoustic Avenger Rides Again!"
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY explains why "Ratings Are Killing Radio."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* THE PD CHRONICLES: JACK JAMES declares, "Just Say Yes!"
* CREATIVE PIT: DOUG ZANGER exclaims, "Let's Clone Rod Schwartz."
* THE DIGITAL EDGE: CHRIS EDGE admits that "The Phone Always Wins."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KSAS/BOISE, ID nights NATHAN FAST.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews KPWR/LOS ANGELES middays YESI ORTIZ.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of KIRTLAND RECORDS Radio Promotion JOEL HABBESHAW.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with KUPL/PORTLAND APD/MD/afternoons KEOLA.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with WTKK/BOSTON Talk host MICHAEL GRAHAM.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KTCL/DENVER PD/afternoons NERF.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews WJJO/MADISON APD SKI.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with KPND/SPOKANE APD/MD DIANE MICHAELS.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from THE CORE DJs/MILWAUKEE CEO TONY NEAL.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews WORD RECORDS musician MEREDITH ANDREWS.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WVFJ/ATLANTA alums JONATHAN MONK & DIANNA KELLY.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!