No 'June Gloom' With New All Access Columns!
June 2, 2010 at 1:42 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews ELVIS DURAN GROUP CEO DAVID KATZ and ELVIS DURAN GROUP RADIO SYNDICATION DIVISION Partner JOHN MCCONNELL
* CONSULTANT TIPS: TIM MOORE asks "What Can We Learn From Starbucks?"
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS goes "From Worst To Best."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING launches his new series on "Black Music Month 2010"
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY explains "What Consumers Pay Attention To Is More Important than What."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* THE PD CHRONICLES: JACK JAMES is thinking about "Opting Out."
* CREATIVE PIT: DOUG ZANGER asks, "So, What Makes A Good Radio Commercial Anyway?"
* THE DIGITAL EDGE: CHRIS EDGE tells you to "Pay Attention to Creativity."
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED.
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with SIRIUSXM Hits 1 and 20 on 20 on-air personality NICOLE BIGGINS.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WOCO/SALISBURY-OCEAN CITY, MD APD/MD/mornings BILL BAKER "THE RUMPSHAKER."
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of KMHX/SANTA ROSA, CA PD/afternoons DANNY WRIGHT.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with KSON/SAN DIEGO PD JOHN MARKS.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with KRMG-A-F/TULSA morning news host JOE KELLEY.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with DOMINO RECORDING CO. GM/North America KRISTOPHER GILLESPIE.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews KNRQ/EUGENE, OR, OM/PD AL SCOTT.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WYMS/MILWAUKEE PD MARK KEEFE.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from RADIO ONE syndicated morning host RUSS PARR.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews INPOP RECORDS musician JIMMY NEEDHAM.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KVMX/BAKERSFIELD alum JONATHAN MONK & DIANNA KELLY.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!