$10,000 Prize Offered By Radio Mercury Awards
June 11, 2010 at 7:56 AM (PT)
Did you create Radio spots that were an essential (or primary) component of a multi-media campaign for a client? Consider entering the 2010 RMAs. If you win, you get $10,000, as well as a trophy at the 2010 RMA event on SEPTEMBER 27th in NEW YORK.
Here are the details:
* Radio Campaign category is open to agencies, production companies and radio stations.
* Radio spots can be broadcast or non-broadcast. If spots were delivered via IP stream to a computer, mobile apps or any other Internet device, they’re eligible.
* Eligibility is open to work that aired between JANUARY 1st, 2009 and MAY 31st, 2010.
* "Client" can be a brand/product, company, organization, political candidate, political action committee or political party.
* You can enter individual radio spots from the campaign into other appropriate RMA categories: Agency/Production Company, Spanish Language or Radio Station Produced.
Enter online here.