The Heat's On ... With New All Access Columns
June 16, 2010 at 12:09 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews FISHER COMMUNICATIONS Pres./CEO COLLEEN BROWN.
* CONSULTANT TIPS: JEFFREY HEDQUIST offers a "Consumer Report."
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS suggests some "Attitude Spin Recovery."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING offers part 3 in his series on "Black Music Month 2010"
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY is into "Making Radio Accountable In One Easy Lesson."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* THE PD CHRONICLES: JACK JAMES wants to be "In Treatment."
* CREATIVE PIT: DOUG ZANGER wonders, "Where Will Creativity Fit In the Conversation?"
* THE DIGITAL EDGE: CHRIS EDGE discovers "Pay It Forward ... Marketing?"
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED,
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with BORDER MEDIA/SAN ANTONIO VP/English Programming MARK LANDIS.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews WHTI/RICHMOND PD FISHER.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of OFF THE CHART MUSIC Pres. KEVIN KOLLINS.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with KYKX/TYLER-LONGVIEW, TX APD/MD/afternoons J.R. SCHUMANN.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with KTAR/PHOENIX host JOE CRUMMEY.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KOCI/ORANGE CO., CA MD/producer MIKE WHEATON.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews WVRK/COLUMBUS, GA PD/afternoons CHRIS CHAOS.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with WXRV/BOSTON PD CATIE WILBUR.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WGCI/CHICAGO MD AL B. SYLK.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews SPARROW RECORDS group ROBBIE SEAY BAND.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with KRTH/LOS ANGELES alum BO WOODS.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!