There's Still Some Fireworks In New All Access Columns!
July 7, 2010 at 2:07 PM (PT)
It's WEDNESDAY -- time once again for some fresh, new columns ... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* SUCCESS TIPS: DAVE ROBBINS advises action in part 2 of "When You Really, Really Want It."
* URBANIZING: Urban/Urban AC Editor JERRY BOULDING calls for a "Generation Revolution."
* AREA 51: MARK RAMSEY declares that "Radio Starts With People and Content."
* Get exclusive management insight from inside the corner office of JOE GM.
* THE PD CHRONICLES: JACK JAMES has visions of a "Best Seller."
* CREATIVE PIT: DOUG ZANGER is all about "Being Prepared."
* THE DIGITAL EDGE: CHRIS EDGE asks, "What Kind of Action Figure Are You?"
* STEVE MEYER offers a no-holds-barred perspective on the state of the music and radio industry in the digital age in DISC AND DAT.
* GREGG SKALL analyzes the enigma wrapped in the bureaucracy that is the FCC UNCENSORED,
* 10 QUESTIONS:
Top 40/Mainstream Editor DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WKZL/GREENSBORO/WINSTON-SALEM PD/afternoons JASON GOODMAN.
Top 40/Rhythmic Editor PETE JONES interviews ATLANTIC RECORDS/ROADRUNNER Sr. Natl. Dir./Rhythmic Promotion MOTTI SHULMAN.
Hot/Modern/AC Editor MARK STRICKLAND asks the big 10 of MAGIC989ONLINE.COM and B937ONLINE.COM/GREENVILLE-SPARTANBURG, SC OM CHASE MURPHY.
Country Editor JIM ASKER goes one-on-one with WYTE/WAUSAU-STEVENS POINT, WI. PD/OM BRAD AUSTIN.
News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with syndicated host DAVE RAMSEY.
Alternative Editor SHAWN ALEXANDER discusses the biz with KNRK/PORTLAND, OR PD MARK HAMILTON.
Rock Editor DOUG LAGAMBINA interviews KTUX/SHREVEPORT PD/Promotion Dir./on-air MARY MARTIN ALMOND.
Triple A Editor JOHN SCHOENBERGER talks shop with KBCO/DENVER middays GINGER HAVLAT.
Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WERQ, WWIN, WOLB-A, WWIN-A/BALTIMORE OM AL PAYNE.
Contemporary Christian Editor JACKIE CHAPMAN interviews singer/songwriter AUDREY ASSAD.
There's also an ON THE BEACH 10Q, where DAVE HOEFFEL talks with WARM/YORK-LANCASTER, PA alum DAVE RUSSELL.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!