SNL Kagan Webinar Targets Online Radio Revenue
July 14, 2010 at 2:49 PM (PT)
SNL KAGAN will hold a 90-minute roundtable webinar on the growth of online radio revenue, how its being used by advertisers and how terrestrial radio should exploit it. It will be held WEDNESDAY, JULY 21st and will run from 2-3:30p ET. It's free to SNL KAGAN Unlimited subscribers and $199 for all others
The panelists include TRITON MEDIA GROUP COO MIKE AGOVINO, CBS RADIO VP/National Digital Sales ADAM GOLDMAN, KATZ 360 Sales VP/Manager TOM PERRY and SNL KAGAN Sr. Analyst JUSTIN NIELSON, who will serve as moderator.
* How mobile and social media have changed the way consumers interact with music and what this means for the future of radio
* The convergence of radio's digital and terrestrial assets and how it's helping their local brands
* The state of online radio ratings and usage metrics
* Internet radio as a competitor for in-car listening
* GOOGLE's entrance into the music download online subscription markets
To see complete details and register, go to: www.snlcenter.com/onlineradio.