Workin' For The Weekend With New All Access Columns!
July 16, 2010 at 2:13 PM (PT)
It's get-away day .... a.k.a., FRIDAY -- and there's some new provocative reading for the weekend ... as well as a bevy of recently posted work well worthy of catching up on... exclusively on ALL ACCESS!
* THE POWER PLAYER: News Editor JEFF SILBERMAN interviews COUNTRY RADIO BROADCASTERS Exec. Dir. BILL MAYNE.
* RUMBLES FROM THE ROW: JIMMY CARTER is into "Building A New Ladder."
* CPR PROMOTIONAL CHECK-UP: PAIGE NEINABER exclaims, "Thanks For The Chaos!"
* THE DIGITAL EDGE: CHRIS EDGE analyzes "Marketing with Social Media."
* MORNING PROBE: MIKE MARINO looks into Mornings with DONNA PAGE - KFWB & KGMX/LOS ANGELES.
* News/Talk/Sports Editor PERRY MICHAEL SIMON talks with BONNEVILLE VP/News and WTOP VP/News & Programming JIM FARLEY.
* Urban Editor JERRY BOULDING gets the latest from WWWZ, WMGL, WXTC, WTMA, WSSX, WNKT, WSUT/CHARLESTON, SC Dir./Operations TERRY BASE.
This and more must-read content -- for free -- on ALL ACCESS!