The 2010 Conclave Was A Hit
July 19, 2010 at 4:19 AM (PT)
The 35th annual CONCLAVE LEARNING CONFERENCE: FREEWAY TO YOUR FUTURE wrapped up this past weekend in MINNEAPOLIS, with lots of learning and good times had by all.
Some of the highlights from this year"
* Attendance 350 ... up 60% from 2009.
* Registrants came from 42 states, PUERTO RICO and CANADA.
* 47 Individual sessions in 4 tracks (management, programming, life skills, technology), plus CONCLAVE COLLEGE (co-presented by ALL ACCESS and COLEMAN INSIGHTS), the Promotion Summit, JACOBS MEDIA Summer School, JERRY CLIFTON’s Night School, and the Midwest RAIN SUMMIT (also presented by ALL ACCESS and COLEMAN).
* 2011 dates: JULY 14th-16th, 2011 in MINNEAPOLIS at a site TBA.
* The JACOBS MEDIA Summer School and RAIN SUMMIT are already confirmed to return in 2011.
"In this day and age where just a little growth in the industry is celebrated (as it should), the fact that THE CONCLAVE grew a phenomenal 60% in attendance in a very challenging year makes an incredible statement about the need to learn and network by those who participated," said CONCLAVE Exec. Dir. TOM KAY. "The entire CONCLAVE board is to be commended for its dedication and diligence in creating this important weekend, especially the contributions made by Agenda Chairs HARV BLAIN and BOB TAYLOR and Board Chair, MARK BOLKE. While other meetings have disappeared or are in full retreat, THE CONCLAVE once again stands out as a dependable leader in dispensing industry knowledge. For the record, these first 35 years have just been the beginning."
[Did you attend CONCLAVE? Share your experiences with the ALL ACCESS community below.]